MAU & its Strengths
- Our students learn by doing – we are a leader in using simulation to enhance teaching and learning. Our students get a real head start in their professions by training in state-of-the-art simulated environments, including computer centre, simulation centre, model making workshop, a courtroom, a forensic scene-of-crime house; music studios; and sporting facilities used and endorsed by champions.
- We support our students’ entrepreneurial spirit by encouraging start-ups and University spin out companies.
- We have outstanding links with industry for work placements and research. Our recruiters include Tata, Mahindra, HP, Dell, Sapient, Escort, Sony, Huawei and General Electric.
- The University supplies and trains the workforce for major public sector employers.
- Our programmes are accredited by statutory bodies in specialist fields such as Engineering(AICTE), Law(BCI), Architecture(COA), and Management.