The main objective of this programme is intended to develop critical thinking on the functional areas of Business Administration. The programme includes courses like management,commerce, banking, economics, industrial psychology, law, mathematics,statistics, accounting, communication, computer application and accounting software. These courses are dealt in detail and not only help the students to gain basic understanding of the subject but learn conceptual and analytical abilities. The programme is designed with an objective to provide ample scope for practical exposure to the problems and opportunities in real business. The two project studies one practical and the other theoretical as well as them and requirements of industrial visits and resultant report presentation provides a cutting edge to this undergraduate programme.
BBA programme has been designed to prepare graduates for attaining the following specific outcomes:
· Critical Thinking Skills:Students are able to define, analyze, and devise solutions for various business problems and issues using cohesive and logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials, and data.
· Communication Skills: Communicate in a variety of domains, including writing, speaking, listening and reading, while respecting the impact of technology on effective communication.
· Technology Skills: Students learn to use different tools for making effective presentations. By getting exposure to Advanced Excel/Spreadsheets will help them learn to use data in effective decision-making in a business.
· Entrepreneurship and Innovation:Students can demonstrate the fundamentals of creating and managing innovation,new business development, and high-growth potential entities.
· Business Knowledge: Students can integrate knowledge, skill and attitude that will sustain an environment of learning and creativity among them with an assurance for good careers.
Other Courses of the School