- For B.Tech Admission, a candidate has to provide a valid 10+2 pass certificate from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. A valid score in JEE(MAIN)/ HPCET is mandatory for seeking admission to the university. Lateral entry facility is also available in all the streams with a diploma in relevant stream holding a minimum of 50% marks.
- For M.Tech Admission, an aspirant should possess a relevant B.Tech degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. In addition, a valid score in GATE/ HPCET is mandatory for admissions.
- For MBA admission, any graduation from a recognized university with a min. of 50% of aggregate marks and a qualifying score in any of the entrance exams such as CMAT/ CAT/ MAT-AIMA/ HPCET.
- B.Arch admission is done on the basis of a pass certificate in 10+2 examination or equivalent with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- For B.Pharm and D.Pharm admissions, an aspirant should possess a valid 10+2 certificate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics with a min. of 45% aggregate marks and a valid score in NEET/ HPCET entrance exams.
- A relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks is given to the reserved categories for admissions to all above-mentioned courses.